[Freeswitch-users] serious problem in record_session

Rob Morin rmorin at blie-ent.com
Thu Sep 30 10:34:32 PDT 2010

Requiring 2*n g729 licenses because of the way it is built into the
conference is exactly the point. I'm wondering, is there legally a way to
alter the implementation such that n+1 is the proper number of licenses?
Would creating a "phantom channel" for the recording achieve that?

Just a thought,
Rob