[Freeswitch-users] error on install on os x 10.6.4

Jeffrey Leung curriegrad2004 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 00:30:00 PDT 2010

Can you provide more details than that? I can't really see what's
going on except make telling Error 2 has occurred. Are you sure you
have all prerequisites installed on your Mac OS X machine?

It'd be a great idea to clone the latest git tree and build it from
there as there are many improvements since 1.0.1, including support
for Google Voice via mod_dingaling.