[Freeswitch-users] serious problem in record_session

Rob Morin rmorin at blie-ent.com
Wed Sep 29 12:22:04 PDT 2010

Two items, one for John, and one for the community:

1. Did you (John) ever get this working?

2. There has been discussion that if the calls are g729, that 2*n licenses
are required (where n is the number of legs on a conference call). Would it
be possible, and legal, to use an implementation such as this to create an
extension that gets recorded such that the number of licenses required to
record a conference call would be n+1, rather than n*2?

Thank you,
Rob Morin