[Freeswitch-users] Codec question: about the G729 codec

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 08:01:33 PDT 2010

You have to buy licenses anyway, you may as well buy them from us and
get our codec which is included.  We worked for several years to bring
this service to the community and I do not appreciate this discussion.

If FreeSWITCH being free is not enough for you and you have to try to
illegally use G729, maybe you could find some other retched hive of
scum and villainy to discuss it in.

We will certainly do everything we can to make those reference
implementations not work in FreeSWITCH and it appalling that someone
will put the effort in how to learn to make FreeSWITCH code just to
hack in G729 and not donate their time to a more useful cause in the
project.

Anyone continuing to comment on this thread will be moderated.

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 9:36 AM, mazilo <Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com> wrote:

> Serge Yuriev wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just to be accurate: at least two exist :)
>> One IPP and one ITU.
>> First one fast but limited to 32-bit, second - low performance.
> I suppose you meant the IPP one is fast and limited to 32-bit platform. I
> wondered if this is the same one mentioned by Brian West in his
> http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/Codec-question-about-the-G729-codec-tp5566837p5567247.html
> post  right above yours.
>
> -----
> don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
> but not when used together.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/