[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch - mod_skypopen has no read codec or channel not ready

Shamun toha md shamun.toha at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 11:23:34 PDT 2010

Sorry, keep you waiting, tried all pastebin available sites out there, large
file doesn't allow me to upload, so , setup my own custom, webserver to show
you the ERROR is still alive.

This File includes:

1. Successful/Running calls
2. Start of skype test
3. End of skype test
4. Crash of freeswitch instance
5. Segmentation fault

Url to download: http://78.23.90.11:8008/freeswitch.log

Note: After download, please let me know if you have received it, then i
will backup this file in separate location.

Thanks & Regards