[Freeswitch-users] no audio in loopback mode

Bernhard Suttner bernhard.suttner at winet.ch
Tue Sep 28 10:06:10 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am using the latest GIT version of freeswitch and I have the following scenario:

A ---SIP ---> FS ---loopback--> FS ----SIP---> B

I am not using bypass_media, proxy_media and loopback_bowout is set to false to get proper CDRs. The call setup is fine without a problem (ok, no session progress audio). After the call is up, I have no audio. I need to use loopback because for A the CDR as a outgoing call have to be written and for B it is a incoming call (also CDR required). Is there maybe another way to get that working without looback? I like the loopback method because its "easy" to understand that there is a A-side of the call (outgoing) and a B-side which is incoming.

Could that be something operating system related, because it's a debian box running on a virtual box?

Best regards,
Bernhard