[Freeswitch-users] Enterprise bridge variables vs. regular bridge.

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Sep 27 10:49:00 PDT 2010

How about using 'execute_on_media=transfer xxx XML default' to handle the
case where the call does ring and then having the unsuccessful call just
continue on in the current dialplan extension? You can make the assumption
that if the call is transferred then you had ringing (media) but if the call
is not transferred then you know it never rang at the far end.

-MC