[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCHBOX Live launched by Initcron Labs

Tony Graziano tgraziano at myitdepartment.net
Sun Sep 26 09:43:29 PDT 2010

It's in the beginning part of the announcement and is hosted at
susegallery.com. This means you need a susegallery.com account to download,
but they are free and recognize openid.

2010/9/26 David Ponzone <david.ponzone at ipeva.fr>

> Nice initiative, but I can't find a download link.
>
> David Ponzone  Direction Technique
> email: david.ponzone at ipeva.fr
> tel:      01 74 03 18 97
> gsm:   06 66 98 76 34
>
> Service Client IPeva
> tel:      0811 46 26 26
> www.ipeva.fr  -   www.ipeva-studio.com
>
> *Ce message et toutes les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et établis à
> l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion
> non autorisée est interdite. Tout message électronique est susceptible
> d'altération. **IPeva** décline toute responsabilité au titre de ce
> message s'il a été altéré, déformé ou falsifié. Si vous n'êtes pas
> destinataire de ce message, merci de le détruire immédiatement et d'avertir
> l'expéditeur.*
> *
> *
>

> Le 26/09/2010 à 04:30, Gourav Shah a écrit :
>
> Initcron Labs has launched freeSWITCBOX, a tailor made appliance distro in
> a box. Comes bundled with latest freeswitch code taken from the source
> repository, freePBX v3, mod_skypeopen for skype integration, mod dingaling
> for gtalk integration, cherokee web server to run the web configurations.
> Its available in Live CD, usb stick/hdd image,  vmware/virtualbox/xen
> image.  To read more and download visit
> http://www.initcron.org/freeswitchbox .
>

> Thanks
> Gourav  | http://www.initcron.org

======================
Tony Graziano, Manager
Telephone: 434.984.8430
sip: tgraziano at voice.myitdepartment.net
Fax: 434.984.8431

Email: tgraziano at myitdepartment.net

Telephone: 434.984.8426
sip: helpdesk at voice.myitdepartment.net
Fax: 434.984.8427

Helpdesk Contract Customers:
http://www.myitdepartment.net/gethelp/

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.