[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch - mod_skypopen alsa driver on centos 64 bit, x86_64

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 14:20:24 PDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 11:03 PM, Shamun toha md <shamun.toha at gmail.com> wrote:
> Alsa driver is installed, but i have no sound. I was trying to use alsamixer
> or etc. But nothing is just allowing me.

In mod_skypopen audio has nothing to do with ALSA.
Skype client needs ALSA driver to run (will not work without), but
then uses local TCP sockets to exchange audio with FreeSWITCH (as
explained in the wiki page).

So, please post a FreeSWITCH debug session, as explained in the wiki
page (console loglevel 7, fsct loglevel 7, load mod_skypopen, etc
etc).

-giovanni

> ex:
> http://gist.github.com/raw/596026/41aff3b9d8fe24492cfa8fab57ecaa3da02e69f7/gistfile1.txt