[Freeswitch-users] No caller ID sent to a bridged outside call

Mario mario_fs at mgtech.com
Fri Sep 24 14:14:15 PDT 2010

I have 2 ITSPs, I know that Callcentric does not allow you to set a
callerid unless you register each caller id you want to pass with them
first... not really useful. However, Voipyourlife did allow this and I
am checking on how the old SPA9000 worked, it has a trace capability but
it's been a few years. Will update when I find the answer. Thanks to all
again!

*Mario*