[Freeswitch-users] mod_xml_cdr with offline web server

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Fri Sep 24 10:38:13 PDT 2010

Yes!

Freeswitch still processes calls (although the call is usually hung up at this point anyway).

The behavior is somewhat configurable.  You can have it try more than one web server, and if it
doesn't get a response, it will write out the XML to a local file.  I'm pretty sure that it will
retry a few times as well.  It seems to be a pretty good solution.

-Tim