[Freeswitch-users] Codec question: about the G729 codec

Jeffrey Leung curriegrad2004 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 07:48:47 PDT 2010

You mean you're looking for a g.729 codec to test with for the
purposes of just studying it? Sure, that is legal under the current
patent laws, but I'm not sure if there is a g.729 module out there
that does just that for freeswitch. There was one for Asterisk, but
the performance on that codec is just horrible.