[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch and git problem/question

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Fri Sep 24 01:37:32 PDT 2010

Hi.  I ran into a strange problem with git yesterday -- I had checked
out an older commit using git co and the commit number for testing, but
git would not let me go back to head -- it complained that I was not in
a branch and wanted me to specify the repository and refs on the command
line, but nothing I did worked, so I wiped the whole thing out and
started again.  However there has got to be a way to do this -- I am
sure I did things like that in other git projects, so what am I doing
wrong because I don't know git as well as I would like to.

Thanks for any ideas on this.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici