[Freeswitch-users] Aastra bugs

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Thu Sep 23 16:32:11 PDT 2010

Hello list,

I have a pretty good relationship with the folks at Aastra telecom, and they have expressed interest
in resolving any issues that there may be between their phones and Freeswitch.  I will soon be
migrating about 300 Aastra phones over to our new Freeswitch system, so it is certainly in my
interests to help get any bugs fixed.

If you have any documented issues with Aastra phones and Freeswitch, please pass them along and I
will compile a list for the engineers.  If you have any SIP traces or other useful information, I'm
glad to have that too.  If not, I have at least one of all their phones, so I should be able to
reproduce it on the bench as long as you can tell me how to cause it.

Thanks for any info, I'll do my best to get them escalated.

-Tim