[Freeswitch-users] where to put perl code to add cdr info

Nyamul Hassan mnhassan at usa.net
Thu Sep 23 10:54:51 PDT 2010

And mod_xml_cdr is by far the most flexible CDR module on any
switching platform I have seen to date. It has complete record of what
went in the call, including details of applications that ran, the
arguments that were passed, and the SDP headers.

FreeSWITCH rocks!

Regards
HASSAN

On 2010-09-23, Sergey Okhapkin <sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org> wrote:
> You can have both mod_xml_cdr and mod_cdr_csv loaded.
>
> On Thursday 23 September 2010, covici at ccs.covici.com wrote:
>> Because I do not have a cgi script and have not looked at mod_xml_cdr
>> yet, and I found this nice simple perl program.  Also, I do want to keep
>> the plain text csv file, it comes in handy.
>>
>> Darren Wiebe <darren at aleph-com.net> wrote:
>> > Why not do it using mod_xml_cdr and posting to a cgi script. &nbsp;That
>> > sure makes it flexible.
>> >
>> > -- Darren Wiebe
>> > Sent from my Palm Pre
>> > On 23 Sep 2010 5:36 a.m., covici at ccs.covici.com
>> > &lt;covici at ccs.covici.com&gt; wrote:
>> >
>> > I would like to  insert the cdr information when the call hangsup,
>> >
>> > rather than some kron job or something -- is there a way I can use
>> >
>> > hangup_api_hook to execute the perl code, or is this too early for
>> >
>> > cdr_csv to have populated the variables?
>> >

>> > Thanks.

Sent from my mobile device