[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail not to announce extension number

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 08:00:54 PDT 2010

unfortunately it does

  <macro name="voicemail_play_greeting">
    <input pattern="^(.*)$">
      <match>
        <action function="play-file" data="voicemail/vm-person.wav"/>
        <action function="say" data="${destination_number}"
method="pronounced" type="name_spelled"/>
        <action function="play-file" data="voicemail/vm-not_available.wav"/>
      </match>
    </input>
  </macro>

I just modified mine to test it and it says the called destination
number in place of the voice box when i do this. Exactly like I
explained.

Maybe the problem is that you are on 1.0.6 and it's before the
expansion of variables was added to the phrase macros, but I don't
think so.  I think you probably just did it wrong and came back to be
rude to everyone who was trying to help you.

Go read your signature and practice what you preach.

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 9:58 PM, mazilo <Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com> wrote:

> Milena-2-2 wrote:
>> Telling you that you need to set any variable you want and where to set it
>> should be informative enough...
> That is true, but not as informative as you went about detailing the vm
> recordings which is more complicated.
>

> a fish?, with Anthony's, Jeff's and my post you should have enough tools to
>> go fishing
> Is that so? Unfortunately, all the suggestions here don't work. If you take
> those suggestions to go fishing, then I wish you luck.
>
> NM.
>

> -----
> don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
> but not when used together.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/