[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail not to announce extension number

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Wed Sep 22 03:12:43 PDT 2010

The conf/lang/en/vm/sounds.xml file is shown below:
  <macro name="voicemail_play_greeting">
    <input pattern="^(.*)$">
      <match>
        <action function="play-file" data="voicemail/vm-person.wav"/>
        <action function="say" data="$1" method="pronounced"
type="name_spelled"/>
        <action function="play-file" data="voicemail/vm-not_available.wav"/>
      </match>
    </input>
  </macro>
I suspect the data="$1" (on line 5) passes the extension number. If anyone
knows what should I replace this variable "$1" so that VM will announce the
number the callee calls instead of the extension, it sure will help.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.