[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail not to announce extension number

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Tue Sep 21 17:52:15 PDT 2010

I have used the examples/conf files to configure my FS (v1.0.6) hosted on a
Seagate DockStar running on an OpenWRT OS. So far, so good. I am able to
place/receive outbound/receive calls, respectively sans any problems. The
Voicemail (VM) nicely kicks in when no one answer the phone and annouces the
person at extension XXXX is not available ... It certainly will be nice if
anyone here can help me to modify the VM not to announce the extension
number.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.