[Freeswitch-users] sip stack problem in fsw

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Tue Sep 21 11:46:49 PDT 2010

No conference, the only reason I bring this up at all is that it works
with asterisk, so sofia is doing something different -- maybe not worng
-- but I would like it to behave so that I don't get hung up on.  I have
had trouble with more than one sip provider with this terminating
carrier, them and their comfort noise thing!  So, should I use vad in
fsw?  Would it generate the noise required?