[Freeswitch-users] Voice mail folders

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Mon Sep 20 16:30:18 PDT 2010

Peder wrote:
> I know this isn't a direct answer for your question, but I always tell
> people to have it emailed to them as well, and then they can file it in
> their email folders, which is infinitely easier to search.  Personally I've
> never understood people that use huge folders of voicemail.  How the heck do
> you search through 90 messages in a timely manner?

I'm not sure either.  The people that are real e-mail users tend not to care about the lack of
folders.  The people who want them (they are few) are folks that aren't really computer savvy, don't
have speakers on their workstation (maybe it's an x terminal in a lot of cases), or they don't have
a computer nearby (people that work in warehouses, kitchens, etc).