[Freeswitch-users] Voice mail folders

Peder peder at networkoblivion.com
Mon Sep 20 10:28:20 PDT 2010

The difference is that if you call Tmobile (ATT/Verizon,etc) and bitch, they
will just ignore it. If enough people complain here, you will get tired of
hearing it and just add the feature.  :-)  You are a victim of your own
efficiency.  I remember a couple of years ago when someone was complaining
that they wanted YAML and how great it would be.  You got tired of hearing
about it and came back about 4 hours later and said "here's your YAML
parser".  I've never seen any product or project that can match that type of
turnaround for new features.