[Freeswitch-users] server failure

Tony Graziano tgraziano at myitdepartment.net
Sat Sep 18 11:08:35 PDT 2010

Well, it's hard to tell from his rant what exactly the failure was. A link
failure, a registration failure, disk, etc.

He also says there's no failover in SIP, but there are a lot if systems out
there running with some type of HA mode (registrar, proxy, etc.). So if he
rebuilt a system and he can;t register, he should try to figure out why. If
it was a disk failure, a backup is an excellent idea (no matter what level
of RAID).