[Freeswitch-users] sip stack problem in fsw

Anthony Cosgrove acosgrov at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 11:40:10 PDT 2010

Ahh ok this makes more sense. Your provider is probably terminating the
call due to lack of RTP packets. You will need to configure your
endpoint(s) to generate the cng. Most likely what is happening is that
your endpoint(s) are configured to not transmit silence so there's no
RTP data for that period. 5 minutes and you're out.