[Freeswitch-users] dtmfmode=auto equivalent in FreeSwitch

François Delawarde fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com
Wed Sep 15 09:41:49 PDT 2010

Also look at:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_start_dtmf

And the default.xml dialplan:
<!--
	This is an example of how to auto detect if telephone-event is missing and activate inband detection
-->
<!--
<condition field="${switch_r_sdp}" expression="a=rtpmap:(\d+)\stelephone-event/8000" break="never">
	<action application="set" data="rtp_payload_number=$1"/>
	<anti-action application="start_dtmf"/>
</condition>
-->

François.