[Freeswitch-users] G.729 Media Pass-Thru

Mathieu Rene mrene_lists at avgs.ca
Tue Sep 14 08:08:53 PDT 2010

Transcoding will only happen if it has to, if the codecs are the same on both channels (same type, ptime and sample rate), FreeSWITCH will just pass the audio frame without touching it. If you see transcoding happening, chances are one of those variable isn't matching.

Mathieu Rene
Avant-Garde Solutions Inc
Office: + 1 (514) 664-1044 x100
Cell: +1 (514) 664-1044 x200