[Freeswitch-users] [CRIT] sofia_glue.c:743 No RTP ports available!

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Tue Sep 14 07:49:33 PDT 2010

In mod_h323 the RTP is handled by FS though (not by the H323 lib), so it shouldn't cause these kind of issies - however, it's really recommended to use the mentioned versions. Maybe there might be something wrong with RTP channels not beaing cleaned properly by the mod_h323 module - I've personally just used mod_h323 for lab and testing, so no real call volume.

/Peter