[Freeswitch-users] How do I play media to a bridged call

Antony Martin Antony.Martin at dialogic.com
Tue Sep 14 07:11:28 PDT 2010

Hi

I am working on mod_woomera and have a dial plan question.
I am connecting a inbound caller into a video conference hosted on the Woomera Server using the dial plan below.

    <extension name="woomera-controlled-conf-controller">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^611$">
        <action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
        <action application="answer"/>
        <action application="bridge" data="woomera/conf:1/role=controller:tiles=9"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>

When connected I would like to play a video clip to the video conference using the WoomeraPlayback application that is supported in mod_woomera.
        <action application="WoomeraPlayback" data="conference_demo/diastar-video-conf"/>

How do I execute this on a bridged call?

Many Thanks

Antony