[Freeswitch-users] issue in playing background music while carrying out external commands

Chaitanya Bhatt // Viva chaitanya at vivainfomedia.com
Tue Sep 14 06:45:18 PDT 2010

Thanks Shamun !!!

I have tried uuid_hold but that send hold indication to remote end, but i
want to play hold music to the caller while i carry out some external task
such as remote data calls parallaly.

Incase of any further queries, Please feel free to mail me or contact me on
the numbers provided below.

Thanks & Regards,
Chaitanya Bhatt
Software Engineer.