[Freeswitch-users] gTalk new phone calls feature

Malay Thakershi mthakershi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 15:03:31 PDT 2010

I saw two sections written on google and fs.

Few questions:
1. Do I have to build to latest build?

2. I am familiar with sofia endpoints. How do I use google endpoint or extn
defined in conf files to actually receive and originate calls? More
interested in drawing parallels between the two.

3. What is limit of inbound and outbound calls simultaneously?

Thank you all.

On Sep 8, 2010 1:58 PM, "mazilo" <Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com> wrote:

João Mesquita-2 wrote:

> Possible is, but I don't think that Tony or any core developer is goin...
If anyone is interested, perhaps revisit my previous
http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/Asterisk-equivalent-Bridge-function-implementation-td5303089.html#a5303089
post  which is about making the Google Voice DialOut Python Scripts to work
with FS.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used...
http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/gTalk-new-phone-calls-feature-tp5475689p5511903.html