[Freeswitch-users] flashing problems

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Fri Sep 10 21:09:42 PDT 2010

OK, we are sort of getting there, but its still not working.  The
strange thing is if I am in the cli and type uuid_send_dtmf followed by
the uuid of the bleg followed by F then it works -- mostly.  However
when I tried to put the same thing in the dial plan like this
<action application="bind_meta_app" data="0 a s send_dtmf:: F"/>
it seems to generate something which the other end of the conversation
hears after playing the music on hold for a second, but does not do the
flash.  Have I done the wrong syntax or what else is going on?