[Freeswitch-users] mod_skypopen - performence and capacity.

Shamun toha md shamun.toha at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 09:27:21 PDT 2010

Today i talked with Amazon EC2, they have 8 Core Cpu (can grow even more
then that), 68 GB RAM( can grow more), Bandwidth ( can do anything) so there
is no issue which still saying no you can not do this because of that. The
answer is still yes even with correct hardware tune.

We can pay what we will use for (that's another issue as a technical point
of view). But for Skype, which one should i take?

if i want to run 20 or 100 skype duplicate accounts for Amazon EC2, do i
need 100 skype instance + FreeSwitch instance = 101 total instance with
Amazon EC2? How do we use the mod_skypopen in terms of instances for cloud
servers, is that counted as 1 instance?

ex: http://calculator.s3.amazonaws.com/calc5.html

Thanks & Regards