[Freeswitch-users] Busy Lamps Aastra

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Thu Sep 9 20:12:15 PDT 2010

Hi Neil,

I remember having this problem with our Aastrs (that's all I have really), and I think it had
something to do with the the subscription domain.  It seems that FS is matching the user and domain
in the invite against the list of subscriptions, so if the phone's from: in the invite isn't what
people are subscribing to, it only lights up the B-leg.

-Tim