[Freeswitch-users] mod_opal installation problem

velusamy Krishnan velu.technical at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 02:37:18 PDT 2010

Dear Derek,
   While executing the ./configure script, I have come to know that the
PTLib version is 2.9.0. I have checked whether the same version has been
used while executing the ./configure script for OPAL. I have found that it
checked the PTlib version 2.9.0 and also it said ok for that check.
   So, I have followed the steps which you provided in the earlier post.
If the above things were wrong, how can I get specific opaltrunk version,
and the same svn revision number of ptlib trunk.

  * Kindly* help me.....

Thanks,
Velusamy