[Freeswitch-users] mod_dingaling crashes FS with can't resolve symbol 'gcry_control'

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 16:15:26 PDT 2010

I'm not sure, I am using centos 5.2 and its working for me.

On Sep 8, 2010 5:30 PM, "mazilo" <Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com> wrote:

Anthony Minessale wrote:

> you have a bad copy of libgcrypt and gnutls
> you are out of luck
Anthony,

Do you know what digest and cipher options are used by mod_dingaling? On
OpenWRT, libgcrypt is compiled with the following options:
--enable-digests="md5 rmd160 sha1 sha256 sha512"
--enable-ciphers="arcfour des aes"
--enable-pubkey-ciphers="rsa dsa"

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used...
http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/mod-dingaling-crashes-FS-with-can-t-resolve-symbol-gcry-control-tp5508802p5512565.html