[Freeswitch-users] what happened to iax

Derek Smithies derek at indranet.co.nz
Tue Sep 7 14:15:49 PDT 2010

Hi,
  cause most sip phones I have tried suck.

Typically, the UI is broken, and hard to follow.

When a user gets an iax phone, all they have to do is set the locn of the
remote server, and "it just works".

Remember, your average user does not know what a file is, or how to use
one.

"if you know how to set it up properly".
ok - this statement means that SIP is good for 0.1% of the population..

Derek.

--
Derek Smithies Ph.D.
IndraNet Technologies Ltd.