[Freeswitch-users] Need help testing GV features

jesse chat2jesse at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 16:14:29 PDT 2010

maybe my freeswitch was running in non-root account. After
re-installation of FS as root and now I was able to dial out via GV.

issue for dial-in by call GV number: extension 1000 is ringing, answer
the call in x-lite client, land-line phone side still hears ringing
sound, then shortly the call get disconnect

-jesse