[Freeswitch-users] URGENT SKYPE PROBLEM

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Mon Sep 6 06:41:23 PDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Sameer Khan <sameer2k3t at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guyz
> My skypopen was running quite well with different skype ids.
> I installed another version of skype i.e dynamic version of 2.0.72 in my
> box.
> i ran multi.sh and skype was connected once
> but since then it is not getting connected..
> i reinstalled the old version but the problem is same..
> when i kill Xvfb it says
>
> FreeFontPath: FPE "unix/:7100" refcount is 2, should be 1; fixing.
> Also i am unable to install x11vnc server so i cannot see what is happening.

As described in the wiki page, you can use another linux bow to check
what's going on with the skype clients (ssh -X)

Anyway, the dynamic version probably has damaged the previous skype
client directories config, so, it's probably better if you delete it,
and start from scratch (with the static build version).

-giovanni

> please help..

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli