[Freeswitch-users] Troubleshooting in high usage environments

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Fri Sep 3 15:04:43 PDT 2010

  On 9/3/10 5:32 PM, Bernhard Suttner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what is the best approach to debug SIP registration or the call dialplan processing on systems under very high usage? Its very difficult to view the complete log file for all users in debug mode because there are to much call attempts / sip registrations.
>
> Are there tools where I can turn on debugging only for a certain user or IP? It would be really cool to have an debugging interface which can be used to turn on debugging for a user on freeswitch. Maybe also in combination with not only one server but e.g. a "server farm" :-)
I know in sipx there is a program that looks at logs, called sipviewer.
you can drill down to a certain sender/recipient if you want.
might work here. has X windows and MS windows versions.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 > *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008