[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: Forward phone calls

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Fri Sep 3 11:41:21 PDT 2010

Krystian Szczęsny wrote:
> I would like to build a small box with a GSM Phone connected through USB
> to receive and forward calls. I am wondering if it is possible using
> freeswitch.
What exactly did you mean by a small box? Did you literarily mean the size
of the box like this Seagate
http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/products/network_storage/freeagent_dockstar
DockStar ? If so, it has been done. Have a look
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r24479163-Other-Own-a-FreeSwitch-on-a-Seagate-DockStar-for-2499
here . If you prefer to have your
http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/products/network_storage/freeagent_dockstar
DockStar  runs on a debian OS, have a look
http://skorfulose.de/2010/07/22/how-to-install-debian-on-seagate-docksta
here . Once this is done, you can compile/run FreeSWITCH on it. Then, buy a
USB GSM/Modem dongle to use with this device.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.