[Freeswitch-users] Best Colocation/Dedicated Service Provider for VoIP Soft Switches

Nyamul Hassan mnhassan at usa.net
Fri Sep 3 05:46:51 PDT 2010

If you don't mind the yearly commitment, you could try NTT Verio. All
their servers come with 100 Mbps unmetered bandwidth.

We have been using them for some time and currently have 4 servers.
Intel E5504 Quad Core processors, 4 GB RAM, 2 SCSI HDDs in RAID. All
running great!

Regards
HASSAN

On 2010-09-03, Khurram Shafi <khurram at breezecom.ae> wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> Which is the best Colocation/Dedicated Service Provider for VoIP Soft
> Switches.
> Currently we are using Softlayer but having issues and through our
> experience with them, they are not suitable for VOIP.
>
> Please recommend good dedicated server hosting providers.
>
> Regards
>
> Khurram

Sent from my mobile device