[Freeswitch-users] RecordFile returns prematurely

Dan freeswitch-users at digitaldan.com
Thu Sep 2 07:01:06 PDT 2010

Brian, thanks for your response. I'm confused why my script is exiting at all as recordFile should block until the call is hung up by the far end, it does this 99% of the time. As a test I have put a log message right after the recordFile line, this gets printed out, so the script is continuing on after the recordFile call is returning (which is should not as the far end has not disconnected)

As I understand autoHangup is used to keep processing the dial plan when the script is done. In my case the script should not have finished at all, the call is still up, nobody has sent any hangup yet. What would make recordFile return internally with no arguments except the file name? Is there some buffer, lock, rtp timeout that could be causing this?