[Freeswitch-users] error loading module 'luasql.mysql'

ovvenkat ovvenkatesan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 06:25:52 PDT 2010

I hope, you have solved this issue. I also faced the same issue and solved
by disabling "*selinux*" utility.

execute following command and follow the instruction to disable it.

*system-config-securitylevel-tui*

I hope, It will be useful for newbies :)

Regards,
Venkat.

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 5:45 AM, Adam Wilt <wiltingtree at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I followed the instructions in the Lua documentation for setting up
> luasql, but when I try to run my script I get:
>
> 2010-01-27 19:08:14.799250 [ERR] mod_lua.cpp:182 error loading module
> 'luasql.mysql' from file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/luasql/mysql.so':
>         /usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/luasql/mysql.so: cannot restore segment prot
> after reloc: Permission denied
> stack traceback:
>         [C]: ?
>         [C]: in function 'require'
>         /usr/local/freeswitch/scripts/l.lua:2: in main chunk
>
> I'm running FreeSWITCH version 1.4 and luasql version 2.1.1.
>
> I changed the permissions for mysql.so and for my script to 777, so I'm not
> sure where the permission problem could be.
>
> I'd appreciate any suggestions.
>
> Thanks,
> Adam

If you have come to help me, you are wasting your time.
If you have come to because your liberation is bound up in mine, we can work
together.

Regards
Venkatesan OV.