[Freeswitch-users] 2 endpoints behing NATs

Stas Khirman stas at khirman.com
Wed Sep 1 04:36:49 PDT 2010

David ,

Thank you for such prompt response!

I checked my X-Lite configuration and find that “Use rport” had been checked.

However, Registration doesn’t include anything about fs_nat(see below). Do I need explicitly configure/load RTP proxy support? If yes, will appreciate instructions.

Regards

Stas

Registrations:

Call-ID:        NTBjOWYyMTM4ZGFlYzFmZjQyZDkwZGZhZmUyODc5NGY.

User:           1005 at 174.123.63.250

Contact:        "Test User" <sip:1005 at 24.130.59.97:22150;rinstance=b125d2389d25349c>

Agent:          X-Lite release 1104o stamp 56125

Host:           hostname10178.theplanet.host

IP:             24.130.59.97

Port:           22150

Auth-User:      1005

Auth-Realm:     174.123.63.250