[Freeswitch-users] registration fails after several hours - FS problem?

Mario mario_fs at mgtech.com
Sat Oct 30 13:31:28 PDT 2010

I want to make sure this was clear: I have the problem sometimes after 5
minutes so memory is not an issue. Also, I checked the memory monitor.
The memory problem was only due to the loglevel 9 trace and the way
Terminal saves it. I did have this problem under Linux but at the time
we thought it was nat/upnp related. All static not and dynamic IP wan
interface is being kept inactive. I hope the traces help you see something.
Mario