[Freeswitch-users] Weekly Binaries for Windows are available

Jeff Lenk jeff at jefflenk.com
Fri Oct 29 11:30:48 PDT 2010

Sure,
VS2010 has much better support for msbuild enabled C projects (Project files
are msbuild versus the old format) and also supports the V4 managed
framework that will be at the forefront of managed development for years to
come.

With that said I have not had any problems with VS2010 that stand out in my
mind. Lots of nice features including better support of Intelisense -much
better performance of lookups and dependency scanning which is very nice for
a solution of FS's size.

The VS2008 solution and projects will still be supported for those who wish
to build with it for quite a while I'm sure.