[Freeswitch-users] progressinband=yes in freeswitch?

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Fri Oct 29 10:07:16 PDT 2010

Hello,

we have some delays with media setup with Aastra SIP over DECT phones.
Aastra recommends using "progressinband=yes" for Asterisk so that the
media to the phone is already setup during ringing phase.
Are there any parameter in Freeswitch to support that?

If yes: As we have registered more than one phone (Aastra SIP/DECT +
Snom) to one extension, do we expect any problems in that case when
media is already setup to both phones during ringing time?

Best regards
Peter