[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch and Digium

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Oct 28 10:24:03 PDT 2010

Grant,

I believe you might be looking in the wrong place for information. I would
start here:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FreeTDM

Note that if you are using a Digium-compatible card then you will need to
install the DAHDI drivers first and make sure that part is working. (If you
are able to run dahdi_tool and see your ports then you've got the DAHDI
stuff done and can move on to the FreeTDM setup.)

-MC