[Freeswitch-users] FreeTDM - Screening Indicator Field

Stephen Wilde wstephen80 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 02:48:04 PDT 2010

The row:

<action application="privacy" data="on" />

changes the information element "Presentation Indicator" to the value
"Presentation Restricted".

My problem is different: I want to change the "Screening Indicator"
information element that is set by FreeTDM to the value "User-provided,
verified and passed" (value = 1) and I have found no way to change it. I
want to set it to "Network provided" (value = 3).

Stephen