[Freeswitch-users] Sofia (internal) Profile Locks up after 2-3 hours

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 04:21:54 PDT 2010

It probably means that there's a mutex that's been locked by something
but not rleaseed.

First, upgrade your version to the latest git. It's possible it's a
bug that's already been fixed.

If you can reproduce it on the new version, install gcore and collect
a corefile while FS is hung:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Debugging_Freeswitch#Simple_bash_script_to_make_debug_easy
and open a Jira ticket with the results at http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS

-Steve