[Freeswitch-users] Timeout problem

Erkan Ünlü erkan at speedingtrade.com
Tue Oct 26 01:44:42 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I have sometimes a really interesting problem.

Sometimes my server is not reachable from xlite.

Xlite give me Request Timeout error.

Also if I start xlite on my server they can not be registered on FS.

If I try   "telnet xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 5060" a connection is established.

HTTP and all other services are available. But FS are not available.

For test I installed another sip server on the machine (Voipswitch Demo) so I see that works.

But FS gives not response.

I check my network and many other things.

Also I change my port on vars.xml

  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="internal_sip_port=5060" />

  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="internal_tls_port=5061" />

But nothing is changed.

After 1 or 2 hours FS is available and works again.

This problem is during up 1 time in 1 month.

I don`t understand what is wrong.

Maybe a mistake in my configuration?

Maybe everybody have an idea?

Greetings